Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wasting Time

Have you ever thought to yourself I wish there were more hours in the day? Or wondered how you could get all these things done? I found it funny today, as I was putting off doing a few random things around my apt. and watching Garfield instead, the first cartoon they showed had Jon Arbuckle sitting in front of the tv telling himself of all the chores he should do today. And not moving from his seat to do them. Then a commercial came on for Supersonic Seymour, promising to help him get more done during the day, for a fee of course. Its so funny how cartoons mimic life. He payed this guy to tell him to do stuff instead of just making himself do what needed to be done in the first place. Some people really do make the most of their time, but I personally know I only don't get done what I choose to not do. If there were more hours in the day, I would just waste those too. I think we could all have a plan to help get more done in a day. Start doing something instead of nothing. And people say cartoons aren't educational.

No comments: