Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Coming of Fall

I suppose it is technically fall already. School is back in session, it is colder out, and the calendar says September, but I don't consider it to be fall until the leaves change color. Man, this summer went fast. The whole year so far actually. So many things going on sure makes time fly. I have always liked summer best. Its warm, green, and sunny, but this year I am really looking forward to fall. It is a nice break to have the cool breeze and not have to run the air conditioner. I love the look of the trees as they change color. And having an excuse to wear my longsleave comfy cozy clothes. Curling up on the couch with my blanket and maybe some tea. I also hope to make it back to the park in Redwood Falls to take pictures of the paths with trees covered in shades of yellow, orange, and red. It is a joy to see how God changes the look of things around us. From the green of summer to the many colors of fall, and then He blankets everything in white snow. It is a blessing to see God's order in creation.

No comments: