Monday, December 7, 2009

Recap of Last Week

Well, last week was a fairly eventful week. Of course I worked more than enough hours. Outside of the basics of the week I had oportunity to get together with some friends throughout the week. Sunday, I went to church and after went out to eat at Hardees with a family from church and Connie R. Wednesday, after work, I watched Heroes at Sowers' house with Nikki and Dave. Thursday, after an unfortunate situation with a CLEP test, I enjoyed some good conversation mixed in with a meatloaf dinner, made by a new friend, and a few games of Boggle. Friday, I did some decorating. I worked on turning my upstairs rooms into a winter wonderland, a task which proved to be more difficult than I originally thought. I hope to post pictures of it if I ever finish :). I also made some homemade pizza! I had been craving it for about a week. I had Ben over and we ate pizza before going to a rather aweful play. After the play, we made up for the bad play by playing the wii and watching a movie. I love eventful weeks surrounded with friends! There you have my week in a nutshell. I hope your week was good as well.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

My week was okay. ☺